When i’m throwing a party I like to have as much prepared beforehand as possible, just getting the kids ready takes enough time. When I saw that my local supermarket now stocked these little plastic dessert cups, I knew i could add a tiny cute delicious dessert to the party menu. They are a great addition if you have the fridge space and take so little time to prepare, even with the kids helping.
- 200g Biscuits (I used Butternut Snaps)
- !00g Butter
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 250g Greek Style, Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup of Icing Sugar
- Berries and Chocolate to decorate
- Blend the biscuits until they resemble bread crumbs and melt the butter in a bowl in the microwave for around 35 seconds. Mix the two together and divide the mixture carefully into your dessert cups.
2. Put the cream cheese, yoghurt, vanilla and icing sugar into a mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon this mixture carefully into your dessert cups, on top of your biscuit base. Tap each one a little bit on to your bench to settle the dessert. Top with chocolate, or berries, or both! x